Good morning, my name is Jamie Anderson and I am writing you in hope of receiving financial assistance in pursuing a Diploma in Health and Family Life Education (HFLE) with UWI Open Campus in September 2020. The course is offered online for a period of 1 year. I am in search of assistance or sponsorship as I will not be funded by GATE and I am also unemployed presently. Please assist in any possible way. I can be reached at 335 - 8301 as well as jamie622002@hotmail.com Thanks in advance 🙂
Jamie Anderson North America, Trinidad and Tobago May 8, 2020
2266 View(s)
Answer

Financial Assistance - Medical Student

Dear Sir Madam,I am married and have two children aged 23 and 20. My 20 year old son has always wanted to become a doctor in medicine. He successfully managed to secure a seat as medical student in a university Brussels Belgium and is currently doing his first year out of the six years medical program. I used to work as an accountant. In recent years, there was a change in top management and as a result I lost my job. Since then, I have not been able to find a new job especially that I am in my early 50s.In view of my tight financial situation coupled with the devastating effect of COVID-19 on the economy in general and as a desperate father, I am humbly writing to your prestigious organization to see if you can provide financial assistance to my dear son in his studies abroad.Thanking you in advance.Asraf KHODABUXasrafkhodabuxyahoo.comMobile 230 58007009

By :KHODABUX Asraf  |  60 Day(s) ago   |  01 Report Abuse

Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Trinidadtobago Select a Country

Our Network :